Corporate Development Workshop
The content of the workshop can be customised to your needs. This is the typical (standard) profile of topics that we cover during the visit:
- Corporate university definition, basics, typical objectives and benefits, a few examples
- Preliminary discussions re. objectives and resources
- Concepts, structures
- Evolution of a corporate university development process (Corporate university background)
- Managing the corporate university learning curve
- Issues relating to learning accreditation in corporate university management
- Formulation of corporate learning strategies
- Configuring the structure and administration of learning management
- Design and management of an organization’s lifelong learning curriculum
- Options for converting L&D departments into corporate universities
- Developing functional and Developing leadership skills
- Corporate university creation (3 sessions)
- Other considerations (Corporate University Dashboard, Mobile Learning, Social Learning, Gamification, Career Management, and Competency Management)
- Corporate University Blueprint
- Working (with the participants) on the Blueprint and decision elements
- Meeting with your team (planning for your corporate university project, summarizing the workshop results, action plan, and next phases of the project in advance of the workshop such as Corporate University Certification and Accreditation)
- Certificates for the participants, issued by G-ACUA
Extended Services (after the visit)
For a period of 3 months after the workshop, the facilitator will provide 3 hours of monthly consultation service, free-of-charge, remotely by email or by using online communication tools.
For one year, the organization will have access to G-ACUA’s corporate university materials, branding and resources (for organization-wide use).
For one year, a reasonable level of email consultation on the development or advancement of your corporate university will be provided by G-ACUA Chairman Professor Richard Dealtry.
Optional Extra Service:
International Corporate University Certification for your corporate university and achieving Special Recognition for the Performance Management of your corporate university or academy.
After this workshop, this accreditation service can be provided in an accelerated and fast-track format providing certification (accreditation) for your corporate university entity.
The fee for this optional service is not included in the workshop fee. For the initial Certification Review, carried out by an accredited G-ACUA Auditor, the cost is £1600 payable to G-ACUA. In order to ensure that standards are maintained, the Certification is renewed every 2 years. A subsequent review fee will be charged, at a further £1600.
Follow the link for further information about International Corporate University Certification.